Thread: American - 2014
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 11:04 PM   #61
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
Julio killed me with 3 interceptions. The first one was an amazing dive on a tipped ball by his safety. The 2nd was due to HORRIBLE lag in which my screen completely froze. I shouldn't have panicked and thrown it still, but I did and I couldn't even see what happened. Next thing I know, he has the ball. Lag got me on the 3rd one too. It was so frustrating. But, we fought back and took it into OT. I scored first and seriously considered going for 2, but decided to play it safe. That cost us as Orlando marched down the field, scored, and ran it in for 2. 43-42 win for Orlando. So frustrating. Good game, JR.

I had a couple lag influenced plays too, one that didn't hurt me on a run play, and the other was that pick I threw in the end zone trying to go up 28-7 was a wrong button press because I never saw the icons come up and I wrongly guessed X for the inside receiver in a fit of panic because my crosser was wiiiide open. I feel fortunate to win, especially with that nutty ass fumble that gave you guys the ball and a chance to tie late. I was just trying to line up a fg attempt but the damn back had to cough that shit up and I almost knew he would if I ran it. After that I had to go for two because I wasn't gonna let it get to the forced 2 point conversions.

Hell of a game, maybe next time those weird lag hiccups won't hit us. That was the first time I have seen something that bad in a game, and it was weird that it only happened 3 or 4 times. Played smooth otherwise.

Maybe we will see each other in the conference championship. I hope not though, it is nerve wracking.

FUCK EA

Last edited by Julio Riddols : 12-15-2015 at 11:05 PM.
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote