View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 06:46 PM   #151
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Our former rival USF came strutting into our house this weekend and things went from bad to worse for them early.

After building a huge halftime lead I paused to check the history here and saw a 119-20 seemed to be the biggest margins of victory in league history so I had a goal to chase.

I both succeeded and failed as I racked up major stats en route to scoring an absurd 134 points, but it came at the expense of allowing 38. To be honest I did kick and recover an on sides kick late and allowed them to score on another just to throw a hail mary. My players carried me off the field and we embarrassed our rivals witha couple recruits in the house.

Heisman Hopeful QB Devin Rankin threw for over 1,000 yards and and 13 TDs.
While dynamic Fr WR Jermaine Ward had his coming out party with 16 catches for 533 yards and 5 TDs.

3 WR tallied over 200 yards receiving.

It was a fun and crazy game...USF was blitzing like mad. Any normal underneath pass was contested like crazy but even late they played bump and run and we were able to throw up bombs almost at will. Our WR could do little wrong.

I am literally nearly shaking from trying everything I could to score catch Indiana and USCs scoring record...including the final TD an 80 yarder from a hail mary...lol realism be damned.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote