View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 08:22 AM   #145
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

I think the AI adapts play to play and game to game. I used to be able to run curl routes all the time, now they counter it by running a safety or LB underneath the route or bumping my guy. So I start running slants. It works for a bit, then they start running cover 2 type plays and my guys are hard to hit in those tight windows. Well, now that they're dropping their LB's into zones, I decide to start running it on them. That works for a while, but then they start blitzing the run. I move to screen passes. That silences the blitz, and now they're back in man.

Some games the CPU has a good idea what I am going to do right out of the gate, other games I seem to hit them with something they either can't defend well due to the defense they run, or something they're not ready for. Sometimes they never adjust, sometimes they figure me out and I lose some momentum until I find something else that works.

There are those games though, where it is near impossible to get a guy open or find a running lane fast enough. Real hard to win those.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote