View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 05:54 PM   #149
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Shit.
I'm not sure my xbox can stand this.

After trailing 21-7 at half I battled back to tie it at 24-24. I finally made VT punt and the ball bounced off my returners head and despite controlling him it wouldnt let me run towards the ball for several seconds. VT scores, I answer its 31-31. I 3 and out them and...the fumbled punt scene replays......now its 34-31.
I take my first lead of the game 38-34.
Stop them again here comes the ball and the chanc to put the game away. I change my punt returner and then I fair catch the punt. ANOTHER FUMBLE...VT recovers. First play not 1 but 2 DEs BOUNCE off their QB who then throws a 30 yard TD to a double covered WR....

Like a 12 year old I threw the remote.

Here is a fun fact for you. XBOX consoles are sturdier than the remotes. The controller exploded. The console froze...but appears otherwise fine.

So thats a restart...I'll replay the game tonight because Im out the rest of the weekend.

If the replay is like the last game I may be done with the league.....

This is stupid. I havent forgot how to play the game. Its crazy. I am giving up sacks on quick slants. Runs are useless. Im not sure why I am seeing this, I know we are all on Heisman difficulty. Im just dumb founded.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote