View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 03:01 AM   #194
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post

When is good for you, Julio? As usual, weekend mornings work best for me.

I think I can do Saturday or Sunday, what time you looking to start? I get off at 7 AM, so about 30 minutes after that I should be ready to go.

Regarding the game between CU and I, it was a battle plagued by lag, and I am fortunate in that lag generally doesn't have much of an effect on my passing game. I generally know where I am going with the ball before the snap, and it's all a matter of timing after that.. So I was able to get my offense to run fairly well.. CU was on the unfortunate end, and he may have had worse lag than I did because it eventually got him and we grabbed a couple interceptions to help us pull ahead to stay. My defense seemed to really get going after that and we ended up with a couple garbage scores to really blow it open.

We have resolved to play the next game in person with the winner treating the loser to some brews at the local watering hole. I think it will be a much more pleasant affair, and also quite a bit more competitive without the extraneous issues marring the competition. I'm looking forward to it.

FUCK EA

Last edited by Julio Riddols : 05-04-2017 at 03:02 AM.
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote