View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 09:23 AM   #214
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

I don't even know how to sum that up..

Scoreless after a quarter, how often does a Human vs Human game do that..

My run defense had been incredible all year, they held up admirably in this one. You adjusted well, I adjusted back. Give and take. Push and pull.

Thought I had you between a rock and a hard place before half time, then my damn WR fumbled at your goal line. I was a little pissy.

Second half we knew how to beat each other. You caught me napping with a no huddle at one point. I shook my head. Great move by you. I should have called a time out before you got that WR free in the secondary on that second play. Didn't get to the button in time.

I got my run game going. Tried to wear you down a little. Again thought I had the advantage. Thought I had the damn upper hand finally. Then Jones drops a 3rd and medium on a bang bang play at the sideline. Dammit.

I don't know if that was the drive where we stopped you on a 4th and short run. That LB was a damn monster all game.

Punting, I was scared to death. Then we got the play of the game probably, the interception. Thought if I could get a stop, I could finally end things and take this thing.

You drove. Tick, tick tick...

On my goalline, I was tempted to let you score. No way though. No way. Too proud. My D can get this stop, they can sniff out that damn RB and finish this.

4th and goal, time ticking away. That goddamn bastard finally got into the end zone. less than 30 seconds left.

I was astonished at the squib kick, but I think it was probably the right call. My return man can make things happen if I get the right crease.

I didn't think there was a shot with 17 seconds on the clock, but I thought maybe I could get in field goal range and get out of bounds. My kicker has a hell of a leg. When I hit the second completion to get into range though, it was a damn pass over the middle. Couldn't help myself.

Then the final play, I guess I feel like it made up for that fumble before the half. I'm telling myself that. Instead, Dotson made the catch of his life, and I just sat there shaking my head, almost wishing he hadn't caught it.

I don't think I have ever had more fun playing any video game in my life, man. I know you probably don't feel the same, but that game almost made me forgive EA for everything.

I look forward to the next meeting.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote