View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 06:49 PM   #8
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I haven't given any input because I've been contemplating. Time has been very limited with my son being born. He is taking up a ton of my free time and I've had very little gaming time. Not, that I'm complaining as this is the best time of my life

The history of the Ladder has kept me playing it and enjoying it. I love the battles we've had. I love seeing how each player can outdo their predecessors (I've kept stats for my players.) I decided a few months ago when I was even more pressed for time that the enjoyment of the Ladder would keep me playing until the dynasty died (I had no idea it would die so soon ) or a new version of NCAA came out.

I'm leaning towards not joining a new dynasty with scrub teams. I just don't think I can build up enough enthusiasm to invest into a brand new dynasty. I also don't think I get enough enjoyment with scrub teams when I play against the CPU and I need to enjoy my limited gaming time. If we decide to recreate the Ladder - I'm in for that. However, I have to be honest in saying I'm not sure how quickly I could re-create my time in team builder given my time crunch right now.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote