View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 06:11 PM   #12
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

I think the lesser talent will be enough to limit the scoring. If we can somehow manage to hamstring ourselves enough when it comes to recruiting then we may not need a clock adjustment IMO. Maybe we should also add a 15 scholarship limit in order to reduce our ability to amass talent as well. Wish there was a way to set that kind of limit in game.

I think limiting the human coaches to something like 10 levels would be good, no progression is good as well.

As for the team, I personally would rather start with a clean roster and no carryovers from my Ladder team. I don't care what everyone else's team is like, I just feel like I'd rather have nobody than just some of my old players. I don't mind playing with a handicap to begin with as long as we are all on equal recruiting footing.

I do think it would be nice to limit or even eliminate human vs human games until we are a couple seasons in, just to make the first couple seasons go by more quickly and give us a chance to put our stamp on the teams.

I like the idea of being put in obscure out of the way states but being put in really tough conferences and being given tough rivals. Lets make it as hard on ourselves as possible.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote