View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 01:29 PM   #90
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

I'm waiting for my first blue chip opponent too I think. We'll see how it goes when that happens. I do feel like the computer gets some easy plays occasionally, but I expect a little fuckery on the higher level because it's not like the AI can just "be better". How would one even program that?

I guess ideally the cpu would just be less accurate in the passing game and easier to tackle or block on lower levels but other than that I don't know how you would actually increase the difficulty on harder levels. I've had about the same level of offensive success though, so whatever changes there are with the heisman defense, I don't feel much of a difference so far except with the effectiveness of their pass rush.

The whole CPU pass rush is a little faster to get to me now, but that's just a mental clock adjustment I am used to doing against you guys so it just sort of feels like I am playing against a human defense after getting the cobwebs shaken off in that first game.

The CPU offense does get some janky stuff though, like DB's just not covering their assignments occasionally. They do break a few more tackles, but it hasn't been ridiculous yet. I'm still getting a decent amount of sacks and interceptions and I'm still able to shut down the run if I need to.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote