View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 10:00 AM   #183
mccollins
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Even though I hate agreeing with the "honorable" Republican representative I do say that KWhit makes me a little uncomfortable as Speaker of the House. He is a little to liberal for my tastes.

We should look into someone a little more ike mccollins who has always looked out for our citizens best interests. He is not going to pander to those who feel we should invade any country that looks at us cross and is going to make sure the people in our country all have equal opportunity to make it without the greedy fat cats keeping them down.

I thank my honorable colleague from the 13th district for bringing up my name.

If we are to, as one congress, vote for a single candidate to be speaker when we have a 50/50 split on power, I think we will all be looking to vote for a moderate, centrist leader with a high level of activity to fulfill their role.

I would gladly serve in this capacity, but I do not believe our colleagues from across the aisle would vote for me (OOC: plus I'm going to a baseball game tonight). I think we might be able to come to an agreement (that is, not a 9-9 split) on a gentleman from the 8th-11th districts. With Mr. Heinz taking himself out of the running, I encourage us to discuss the following candidates:

RendeR, henry296, Chubby

However, Mr. RendeR has already begun slinging some mud onto our side of the aisle and I would thus prefer Mr. Henry or Mr. Chubbs.
mccollins is offline   Reply With Quote