View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 12:27 PM   #3884
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
And even though it doesn't seem like it, Brit was starting spawn and I was converted. I was actually upset at first cause I was having such a great villager game

Zinto (and I guess the rest of us starting Spawn) were wary of you re-joining the game, so we made sure that our first act would be to Spawn attack you.

That said, though, here's a question for the rulemaster -- I was under the impression that Zinto (as Spawn Queen) had to be a part of each Spawn attack, limiting us to 1 per night. Is that right? Or is it that the Spawn Queen's existence made it possible for each of us to launch Spawn attacks?

We also did a lot of stacking to improve our odds early on. And we were pretty risk-averse; we only dared face a phaser once (in Spawn attacking Dubb), because we wanted someone in Security on our side.

JAG, were you actually guarding the Water Plant the other night? Because once I was lynched, I realized that (in my understanding of the rules) no one was in a role that allowed them to guard the Water Plant. If Danny had attacked it and damaged it, all of the crew (except Danny) would have died of two days' dehydration in the morning. Thankfully, Danny found the other way to make it work.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote