View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 12:57 PM   #3888
Shiggles
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
This is the correct explanation. Shiggles had even hit upon it, but by the time he did so it was too late as people were going to vote against him.

Yeah! take THAT! :-P. The only other possible thing i could have thrown out was a different secret role, but really since i said spawn aware it would have just incriminated me. Figured you guys would have picked up on me trying to climb into bed with people, or seeing if anyone could "assist" with scans, or me assisting as medic. I just wanted to use the role which i never got any hits on lol.

And well played Danny/brit, i never suspected either one of you. call that guilt for killin ya the first time danny though >.<

Brit was entering the grey area though ill admit, and i realize that when so many days past, theres plenty of chances to get infected, so a scan on day 1/2/3 really shouldnt hold up. Although, isnt there usually evidence of an attack? or do some conversions just happen and no one is the wiser? that was the problem i was trying to combat with people suspecting me as spawn, because there was no night report of anything happening to me, i couldnt even see myself as a spawn candidate
Shiggles is offline   Reply With Quote