View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 08:19 PM   #292
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
I was quiet yesterday because I had to take my son to the ER, which I talked about in Gen. Disc. I mentioned in my vote post last night why I voted the way I did. NTN voted for me, that was it. I did not want to be a deciding vote, and with the count where it was when I voted, I could have been. I also didn't want to be the vote that caused a tie and "forced" someone else to vote a certain way, which I could have been with the votes the way they were. There were 4 or 5 people who hadn't voted yet when I voted, so not knowing if they were going to get votes in or not, I voted for someone I was confident wouldn't have a bandwagon start up and then say "Oh, Olie started that by voting for NTN so she must be a wolf".

I was quiet today because, quite honestly, I don't have anything to say. Other than speculation, no one has any REAL information on who might be a wolf...and again, I'd rather not just make posts to make them, when I don't have anything to say, and then have someone say "Well Olie just agrees with whatever player x says, so she must be a wolf". I've been really vocal in games before, and gotten lynched early for it. So I'm kind of laying low until I have a good theory or catch someone in something wolfy. Also, my son is home with me until his poison ivy goes away, and he's on steroids, so he's been bouncing off the walls and I've been busy trying to keep him entertained.

I'm not a wolf. I'm a regular, ordinary, wedding guest. No special powers. I just have been busy and not had much to say.

I'm sorry about your son. I hope that everything is better. That being said, I'm going to stay put, based upon the mauboy pile on right now.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote