View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 06:23 PM   #869
hoopsguy
General Manager

Time to start re-reading yesterday, see what we can discern. Note that everything in here is subject to my interpretation but I have supplied post numbers so you can go back and look up the posts yourself to remove any bias I'm bringing to the analysis:

I'll do these in blocks of 50 posts, since about half of these are from people who were on hot seat or Blade (now dead, known good guy since wolves killed him).

Post #532 - Dubb brings out McSweeny and King as suspects, casts a vote for King.
Post #533 - RPI falls in line, votes for King. (Note: interpreting RPIs actions is challenging because we don't know if he was a villager or cunning wolf.)
Post #535 - Barkeep lays out a long post for Dub as wolf, votes for him.
Post #536 - Quick unvote by RPI.
Post #537 - Blade has suspect list: RPI (dead, role unknown), McSweeny, Hoops, King, and Dubb. (Note: list appears to be in order of suspicion). Blade doesn't think going after King at this point is optimal.
Post #538 - Blade trying to figure out who was cursed, suspects Hoops, Sack (now Saldana) or Ardent. Notes that AE has supported his posts.
Post #542 - Blade responds to my post, says that I'm still suspect behind RPI and McSweeny. Further evidence that Post #537 did list suspects in order.
Post #545 - Dubb addresses concerns from Barkeep, primarily revolve around "fake" witness
Post #547 - King votes RPI, based on votes to lynch herbalist.
Post #548 - Dubb notes that RPI has played quiet wolf before. (Note: If he was in fact a wolf this time he was anything but quiet as cunning wolf)
Post #550 - Dubb list of suspects: 1. KingFC 2. McSweeny 3. RPI
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote