View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 08:12 PM   #873
hoopsguy
General Manager

Post #601 - Blade laments that his suspect list is not cooperating with him.
Post #602 - Dubb says (Note: correctly) that I had not accussed him of being a wolf, but only said that I have trouble reading him.
Post #603 - Blade warns Dubb about his wording on the "if clean, OK with me" post (Note: I was pretty suspicious of this post at the time but without merit since Blade was killed by the wolves).
Post #604 - Post by RA that refers to a quote from RA, I think responding to Dubb. Hard to follow this one, but I think it ties into King/Dub argument.
Post #607 - King still thinks that Dubb is wolf, but worries that if not the case wolves can run a "setup" play to get three straight kills.
Post #612 - Blade notes that the last four votes on SnDvls are all from his five person list (Note: didn't argue it at the time, but I was out that entire day).
Post #614 - I said I wanted to avoid Dubb/King conflict without further evidence.
Post #619 - I mention that McSweeny is getting off too easy on the day, cast my vote for him. Also note that half the villagers seem to be beyond suspicion up to this point.
Post #622 - Dubb says that McSweeny has lurked in thread without posting.
Post #623 - Blade suggests that Mr W could have been cursed/converted on Night 1.
Post #624 - Blade tells Dubb to stop accusing everyone.
Post #627 - Dubb replies to Blade, says that Blade accuses even more people, and that he (Dubb) forces people to respond by being direct.
Post #629 - AE trusts Hoops, moving into circle of trust. Also doesn't buy RPI as wolf.
Post #634 - Mr W votes for King to counter the RPI bandwagon.
Post #638 - I defend the McSweeny vote.
Post #639 - Barkeep notes that Dubb kept defense of SnDvls up 60 posts after PM posting.
Post #640 - McSweeny arrives, no defense offered but says he will vote for Dubb, King, or RPI.
Post #641 - Dubb replies to Barkeep, notes that a post later that day gave him the clarity he was looking for on SnDvls and witness role discussion.
Post #643 - Raiders lists reasons for voting RPI - actions on both days, editing posts, and trust for people voting for RPI.
Post #646 - Blade comments that Dubb and King appear to be off the hook as RPI has accumulated votes and they have turned down the volume on their bickering.
Post #647 - McSweeny votes for RPI, citing logic from Raiders.
Post #648 - Blade switches vote from RPI to McSweeny. Doesn't like bandwagon.
Post #649 - McSweeny switches vote to McSweeny, helping to build his own bandwagon.

Impressions:
McSweeny has been pretty erratic with his voting up to this point. Doesn't spend time building his own defense. He has been in survival mode two out of three days, with the only exception being the day that SnDvls was outted by the Witness.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote