View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 12:23 PM   #898
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I'm trying to discern a voting pattern here...Red equals dead villager that we know of...Pink equals wolf, green equals an alive known villager. I'm green, since I know I'm a villager.

Passacaglia - RPI-Fan, Raiders Army, Sir Fozzie, McSweeny
McSweeny - dubb93, Barkeep49, Passacaglia
SirFozzie
- SnDvls, st.cronin
RPI-Fan - Mr. Wednesday, Sack Attack (saldana)
ardent enthusiast - hoopsguy
Pennywiseb - ardent enthusiast (note, my vote didn't count because I didn't write it in caps, my bad)

SnDvls - st.cronin, SirFozzie, kingfc22, ardent enthusiast, Blade6119, Barkeep49, Raiders Army, Mr. Wednesday, pennywisesb, McSweeny, dubb93, RPI-Fan, hoopsguy
RPI-Fan - SackAttack (saldana)
st.cronin - SnDvls

kingfc22 - Mr.Wednesday, ardent_enthusiast, dubb93, RPI-Fan
dubb93 - Barkeep49, st. cronin, hoopsguy
RPI-Fan - kingfc22, Raiders Army, McSweeny, Blade6119

--------------

My guess is a wolf is tied to a villager, which may be the reason the wolves haven't had the two lovers killed. It would mean the wolves KNOW who the other lover is and won't attack him. They may even defer votes away from that potential victim so as not to have a wolf die.

From what I see, I think perhaps RA or McSweeny is a wolf. But that's not based on more than looking at who is left from the Pass kill.

I'm also gaining suspicion on, and I hate to say it, hoopsguy. Hoops cast a vote on me the first day, the last vote on Sndvls, and a vote on dubb93 of no consequence at a critical time. My guess would be the wolves would spread their votes out on day 1, perhaps one of them "helping" us along in killing a fellow villager. That fits as Sndvls wasted his vote on the first day. Hoops has provided a lot of information, but that may be to help us think he's a good guy. I may be out in left field with this, but the picture seems to be getting clear for me as I type this. Hoops would also RPI was a villager and that he would be hung. If hoops is a wolf, he'd known the true identity of both dubb93 and kingfc (whom I suspect is a wolf as well). Perhaps he cast that "wasted" vote on dubb93 so he could make sure that kingfc was "safe", and not draw suspicion for piling on to RPI. For example, my suspicion of Blade6119 rose when he cast the last vote on RPI.

I've got to leave for class again now, and will be back on later tonight. Let's talk about this. Is HOOPS a WOLF?

VOTE HOOPSGUY