View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 06:07 PM   #2010
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Saldana -- KWhit's death was amazing

I'm curious as to what you were going to do if Hoops got lynched though...

Well played, hoops and SackAttack. I'm really unsure of how hoops got through unscathed...Alan had been commenting for at least a few days now that he thought Sack was a bad guy, but I wasn't feeling that way very much, if at all. Although it's bad...I've start to come to the conclusion that if Hoops is still alive after a few days, he's probably a bad guy, because I know he's right at the top of my list to eliminate if I'm a bad guy

I remember back on day...what was it, 2? That Alan and I discussed the possibility of Desnudo subtly putting a reveal out there, but we weren't sure. Then, I think two days ago, I started to get a really bad vibe out of Desnudo. He had almost completely changed his game tactic, and I thought that perhaps he was a bad guy.

When Ardent came out with his 'vote change' thing, I instantaneously became suspicious of him...I was quite surprised when he turned out to be a vanilla Jedi. For the most part, behind the scenes Alan and I kept wondering how in the living hell people would continue to do things that made no sense (Qwik's voting for himself, Ardent's vote change, people claiming "one of the three is evil"), and then NOT get voted for. Alan and I were flabbergasted that Qwik lasted as long as he did.

Very well run game saldana -- I'm sorry that I wasn't involved

I was amazed I lived that long, but I really wanted to smoke out rather than hold the cards to my vest...as a regular Jedi I really had nothing to lose.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote