View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 11:59 AM   #2028
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
Oh yeah, I meant to say that Sack played a very good game, Great job.

Eaglesfan, I agree Saldana's game was very immersive and I did enjoy the game. So Saldana please do not take my criticism above as anything other than constructive. I enjoy your games, the write ups are great as well.

For those of you who thought Desnudo was the Seer in the first few days, what was it that tipped you off? I felt he was playing a different game than his normal self, but that is all. I felt he may have a special role, but did not think seer. Probably because I thought AE was the seer at that point in the game.

I never knew that Desnudo was the seer. I honestly had no clue who the seer was. The only thing I knew about Desnudo was that he was behaving differently than normal. At first i had figured something was up with him and hoops, but wasnt sure if it was good or bad. Later on I started feeling Desnudo was more good and hoops was more bad.

I think for the majority of the game my "hitlist" from the stands was:

1) AE
2) Sack
3) Gramm
4) Hoops
5) Desnudo

Not sure if it was good or bad that i died, because I would have gone for 2 bad guys, but also was after a normal jedi, the bodyguard and the seer lol
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote