View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 02:59 PM   #2043
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

With my role I wasn't too sure exacly what it meant and had a sneaky suspicious that it may have just been a variation on what every plain Jedi got, but in retrospect I should have realised what it was. If I had come out in a role reveal of sorts at least we would've had one clean jedi, altough of course i'm not sure how exactly my role could've been proven.

Hoops, I though that when you said you were forced to vote for Gramm you had made a huge blunder, it just looked incredibley suspicos, especially in the way you tried to explain how it happened. The others who were forced just kept replying 'I wanted to vote for XXX' but you seemed to discuss it more freely/ Also it was right at the start rather than end of a day's voting, if I was in the game I'd've given you serious heat there. However, I thought you really recovered with a genius move of Desnudo being your spirit guide, so all in all I thought you played well.

Just checked my PM i sent to Saldana as soon as I was lynched and in it I guessed that Hoops and Ardent were Sith, there were only 2 sith the whole time, Gramm was the bodyguard and that the seer was lynched/killed in the first few days otherwise he would've come out by then. Not too bad a set of suspicions I suppose, but I never even considered SackAttack, he was truly excellent in this game.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote