View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 11:46 PM   #442
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge
sorry
BS, there are 2 main rules to Werewolf...i posted them earlier for Chubby since this is his first game too, but you must have missed them.

1. do not edit any posts, even if its just for a typo...if you need to correct yourself, quote yourself and correct it that way....this way, everything is the same for everyone regardless of when they are in the thread. if you edit something, some people may see it and some may not.

2. do not quote any PMs from the games' moderator, such as your role, any night action responses you may receive, or any other messages you may get during the game.

i just thought of another one, so i guess there are actually 3 main rules, so...

3. you cant send any PM's to any other players in the game while the game is going on, even if you are dead. if anyone PM's you during the game, you should not read the message and let the mod know so he can ask the person not to do it again ( the exception to this rule is when you are a wolf, in which case you can PM all day, or if your special role, called the Brothers in this game, allows you to PM with one or more specific players)
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote