View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 09:30 PM   #4105
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Questions:

dubb,
did you ACTUALLY intend to go after me the day after I died or was that a diversion.

dubb, did you actually intend to go after commo the night you said vote ccommo theree times or were you setting a trap. Zinto thought it was a total trap. Did you intend to go after Autumn or j23 instead? Or weren't you sure?

Autumn, did you think that was a trap? Is that why you killed dubb?

I absolutely thought killing dubb would get you killed autumn because j23 and commo were both saying autumn as a wolf, while dubb and commo were in a constant war. What do you guys think would have happened if dubb and commo were at the end?

I'll try to answer these.

In all honesty I don't remember much of the early game. I suspect I would have stayed on you but I guess that is why we play the game. I don't keep noted to refer back to. I clearly felt you were a wolf. I doubt I would have went away from that.

As for the end. It was a trap. There was no way a wolf Commo leaves me alive there. Unfortunately it also set me up for an Autumn NK which I didn't suspected. Figured if Commo wasn't a wolf that the real wolf would leave around to go after Commo.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote