View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 12:37 AM   #280
Radii
Head Coach

I'll sim the 3rd place game of the tournament against a very bad Florida A&M team. Perhaps once I get to a power school I'll play every game out but the play one/sim one seems a very good mix between getting to really know my team and getting good career progression.

We beat Florida A&M with a consistant team effort:

Massey 16 points
Cooper 12 points/7 assists
House 13 points/6 boards
Delic 11 points/8 boards
Watson 5 points/10 boards

Lamkin and Sessoms both had 6 off the bench.

My next game is another cupcake, I'll sim it and play the following one.

November 13:

Ohio 92
Montana State 59

Massey with 13, Cooper 13, House 4 in limited minutes due to foul trouble. Delic leads us with 18 points and 6 boards. Watson also has foul trouble. Flowers with 12, Lamkin 11 off the bench.

Recruiting Update:

The 4* PG dream is over. Wake Forest comes in with a scholarship offer and I drop off my guy. Honestly I can't say I'm entirely unhappy about that, as we've got a Center that I need to show some love immediately.

6'10" 3* Dameon Archibong out of Kalamazoo, MI (#375 overall/#19 C) really likes us. We've got him up over 81% without even offering him a scholarship. However, he really likes Eastern Michigan too so I wnat to get him an offer and some time right away.

With 2 weeks left until the early signing period, it seems very likely that I will be even with Akron at 100% on our PG target and even with Eastern Michigan at 100% on our Center target.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote