View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 07:00 PM   #2862
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic View Post
Tywin was reincarnated... OK, we need one of those, but I'd like Sam better if he found a different way to piss him off. He may be more worthy of the sword, but it wasn't an honorable exit.

Wasnt explicitly stated, but cant help thinking Sam realizes that having an extra Valyrian Steel Sword around might come in pretty handy sooner rather than later, no ?

The opening scene in the woods was really well done i thought . (Can Bran do Kung-Fu now, though ? )

and i liked that Sam found his own way to express his pride/declare his allegiance rather than suddenly standing up to his father. Yeah hes going out the back door, but hes banking on himself to take care of his family himself.

It seems clear that Arya and the jealous one (kinda forgot what her deal is exactly) square off and then Arya will be on her way with the troupe, going back to Kings Landing or maybe the Riverlands, no ? The Jaquen character turned out to be way less interesting than it initially looked like, but i guess that was by design.

@flere-imsaho: The horses have been used pretty stunningly all series long. I know its a weird thing to notice, but having spent a fair bit of time helping out a friend with her horse i'm definitely apreciative of a good horse-scene
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 05-31-2016 at 07:41 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote