View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 08:27 PM   #648
Radii
Head Coach

Ok, here we go...

4* SG Ike Barrett - 6'3" - Miami Beach, FL - #27 OVR/#10 SG - SIGNS WITH FLORIDA STATE

4* PG Damon Alloway - 5'11 out of Jacksonville, FL - #35 OVR/#19 PG - SIGNS WITH FLORIDA STATE

4* PF Brice Sanders - 6'10" - Fort Myers, FL - #63 OVR/#6 PF - SIGNS WITH FLORIDA STATE

4* PF Otis Sneed - 6'8" out of Mobile, AL - #64 OVR/#7 PF - SIGNS WITH FLORIDA STATE

4* SF Kueth Ozier - Houston, TX - #69 OVR/#13 SF - SIGNS WITH FLORIDA STATE

So far, not a single one of our targets signed elsewhere. I don't expect that to last of course. The 5* guys could be gone by the end of the week if someone else offers.

So basically, instead of walking into a school where my job would be on the line instantly because we were losing everyone, what i've really done is come into a school where I got a free fab 5 without even trying because my roster was essentially going to be empty next year. Feels a bit hokey. But eh, we'll play with redshirts and do what we can do even out our classes while I'm here.

I assume this will guarentee me a top 20 class and another coaching point.

As far as scouting goes, I went pretty blind here, basically deciding that all these top 100 guys are interested and I'm going to land as many as i can.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote