View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 11:55 PM   #1
iamlegend
n00b

Nick's OOTP Interactive Dynasty - Sign Up Thread

With BBGunn's dynasty unfortunately dying, and me being on reading week from College and having OOTP 10, I thought oh why not and I would do a dynasty like his. Basically same format. I will try and get a lot of images up on your players stats. I'm gonna have a little more things to choose from for people (especially pitchers). I will need you to reply with all the info, and I will replace you with the highest player in the draft at your position.

Please note: Strasburg and Dustin Ackley are in the draft. They will remain. If you are the #1 SP you will be the 2nd this year.

1 player limit, I don't wanna have a bunch of players, harder to update. I will start the first season once I see interest (told 2 buddies to sign up so thats 3 people alone lol). Tomorrow I will begin to post for this.

Nickname?:
Birth Place: (City/State or Province/Country)
Birth Date: (Everyone will start at the age of 18-19 (depending on time of yr you`re born))
Uniform Number:
Height/Weight:
Bats:
Throws:
Primary Position:
Secondary Position (Realism. NA for P):

** Stole from BBGunn. **

In addition, to improve the chances of your player reaching the bigs, I will set one of the following skills to maximum potential. (All other skills will be left as generated.) So, choose one of the following:
Batters: CONTACT, GAP, POWER, EYE, AVOID STRIKEOUTS, SPEED, BASERUNNING SKILLS, BASE STEALING, FIELDING

Pitchers: STUFF, MOVEMENT, CONTROL, FIELDING, ENDURANCE (starters only), HOLD (holding runners/preventing steals)

Also for Pitcher, Please rate your top 5 pitches. You won't nessecarily get all of these pitches, but I will edit your pitches to the order you put them in, but if you have 2, then you get top 2, 3, top 3, etc etc

Pitch Types: Fastball, Sinker, Cutter, Curveball, Slider, Changeup, Splitter, Forkball, Circle Change, Screwball, Knucklecurve, Knuckleball

Last edited by iamlegend : 03-01-2011 at 12:26 AM.
iamlegend is offline   Reply With Quote