Thread: Fallout 76
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 05:43 PM   #133
Edward64
Head Coach

Reddit forum is definitely in an uproar over this. The price is too high for me but I"m okay with them trying to make money. I'll be surprised if they make much, it would have been better at a lower price point.

Getting free DLC's so can't complain.

Fallout 76 now has a premium membership for $12 a month | PC Gamer
Quote:
Bethesda has launched private servers for Fallout 76, alongside a membership subscription that you need to buy if you want to use the feature. The membership programme is called Fallout 1st, and it's available now.

Fallout 1st will net you additional benefits, too, including unlimited storage, a tent that acts as a fast travel point and simple base, a monthly stipend of Atoms, New Vegas' coolest outfit, icons and emotes.

Originally, the plan was for Fallout 76 to only sell cosmetic items, but that ship sailed almost immediately, so this doesn't come as too much of a surprise.

Private worlds have been requested since launch, according to Bethesda, and while you'll need to subscribe if you want to make one, you'll still be able to invite friends who aren't members. Only the owner needs to pay up. The game will otherwise be the same as regular Adventure Mode, but private.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote