View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 05:29 PM   #267
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Maps:

Let’s start with our area in North Africa:

Here you can see our core area with the same three Spanish holdings in Morocco as always. We have everything in the vast majority, save for one French colony on the coast.

South Africa:

We only gained southern Madagascar in this region in the last 50 years if that counts. You can see two Spanish holdings in South Africa and one French. This has been pretty quiet.

South America:

Here’s the world after 350 years in the continent. Little movement by our people Brazil and La Plata. It’s pretty quiet. The same colonies are here in the same places.

North America:

Little change here too, no major changes anywhere.

The Indies:

As you can see, Malacca and us are still allies here and then very little change here, and no colonial stuff here happened. I zoomed into my cash so you can see the breakdown.

Asia and Siberia:

The only grab here is the three holdings from Japanese Mongolia that we grabbed in the war against Japan with Muscovy. It’s only two over from us, so we could connect them in one future war in case Muscovy goes to war against them again.

Europe:

The Commonwealth and the Turks are big winners from the east to gobble up much of Europe. Nasty.

All done with the maps!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote