View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 09:25 PM   #152
Poli
FOFC Survivor

After speaking with his mom, Connor will likely miss tomorrow's game. That moves Nathaniel back to linebacker, freeing up some playing time for the corners.

Offensively, we're in a bit of a hurt locker. JD and Jacob received crash courses in fullback play from their parents tonight. Ideally, I'd use David there, but he's needed on the offensive line. Should things go great, Alex and/or Nolan can sub for him and David can get some work in at fullback. Still, this is a good opportunity to get all three wings in at the same time, and another chance to get Jacob some 'fake' assignments while getting playing time.

Ryan's dad said Ryan is okay, but we'll try to limit the amount he's on the field defensively. This opens up some playing time for Alex and Nolan as well.

I feel wafer thin tonight as we head into tomorrow morning's game. It would be very nice to pick up a win tomorrow and be able to relax for a bit.

After our game, I'm planning on heading down to my hometown. Our next opponent, the Blue Hawks will be playing at 1:30. I should be able to make that game. I haven't decided if I'll try to mask that I'm out there or not. I'm leaning to 'disguising' myself and not wearing my typical orange.

Shoot, I'd have to drive my wife's car to the game as well, since my Neon has the orange T on the hood. Kind of a dead giveaway.