View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 02:40 AM   #197
Poli
FOFC Survivor

The coaches will get together 'today' and watch film. It's going to be ugly. I know it was for me.

Tuesday will likely be a "BACK TO BASICS" day, where we revert to 5 on 5 half line. No one is guaranteed a job at this point outside of Alex, who was my only defensive linemen to bear crawl in the game.

I'm going to be on their butts, that's for sure. We'll run a lap for every minute the entire team isn't there on time and suited up. We'll warm up and then run ten 20-yard sprints, one for every penalty.

Afterward, it'll be half line, maybe for the entire practice time. If the offensive lineman let's him through, he runs. If a defender backs out or doesn't bear crawl, he's out and running.

I'm steaming over how we played that second half offensively. It's time to be Mr. Bad Guy Tuesday.

Notes: Bryce was all over the place, drawing 3 penalties for loafing and getting called for illegal procedures in the process.

Hunter will be replaced by Carlos as the punter.

Alex WILL take the place of Ryan on defense. Carlos is likely safe at corner, Ray at linebacker, Nathaniel at end, Bryce at safety. Otherwise, game on. I'll open it up across the board.