View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 11:29 AM   #245
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleBrownsfan View Post
I say it again Radii - this is my favorite dynasty I've ever read. Keep it up!

Appreciate it! This next season should be a fun one for sure.

Quote:
Have you updated any sliders yet with the updated patch. I played a game last night as the Cavs and I shot a ridiculous 60% from the field with default A-Star sliders.

I'm playing on Pro instead of All Star, I started out with Pared's sliders over on the OS forums(Pared's NBA 2k10 Tweaks (Post-Patch Updates in first post) - Operation Sports Forums)

My most recent slider changes:

Inside Shot Success: 46 (was 47)
Close Shot Success: 46 (was 47)
Mid-Range Success: 50 (was 51)
3PT Success: 50 (was 52)

I started the dynasty with those four sliders at 45/45/48/48. After having too many games where 90% of my points or more came from the paint or the FT line I increased these sliders to 47/47/51/52 to try to give myself the ability to shoot outside more. That worked well and once I started making shots I started to get a much better feel or what worked and what didn't and my shooting percentages went through the roof.

After the patch I brought things back down a little bit to where they are now, 46/46/50/50. So far I'm happy with that, I can hit midrange and outside jumpers, but not every single open shot goes in anymore. I should point out that I didn't change these because of the patch, but because of my experiences in the games I'd played leading up to the patch.

Last edited by Radii : 01-21-2010 at 11:29 AM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote