Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 11:33 AM   #2
PilotMan
Head Coach

What did I find when I went back. I found out that the kids are a lot bigger than they were in my day. I found out that I am still a pseudo-celebrity in the world of boxing, at least in this neck of the woods. I found out that I was studying these kids, and what I found was that some of them had real skills, and that some of them had a legit shot to go. This business is so corrupt that some of these kids could be spit out before they even get a chance to go to the top. An idea was hatching in my head.

I ran to the bank. I had come into a bit of money after the death of my father. He had done well speculating in the stock market in the 90's, and that coupled with some gambling winnings had wound up being in the neighborhood of two million dollars.

In the end, that is how Punishment Inc. came into being. Punishment Inc is my little project. I know that I have what it takes to get back to the top, not as a fighter, but as a manager.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote