View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 07:35 PM   #3
Blade
College Prospect

Hey all,

I haven’t done a dynasty in quite a while, and even longer for an FOF dynasty. As it is, I have been a big fan of FOF for years (obviously, otherwise why would I be here), but I feel a lot of shame as I did not buy FOF2k4 until last week.

As such, I am very rusty, and probably pretty bad at it now, but I wanted to start this dynasty anyway. I wanted to write it up just so I could look back at it as my career evolves, and I thought that I might as well post it here so that if anyone wanted to read it to read, enjoy, or just plain laugh at me, they could do so.

I don’t have any major goals for this dynasty other than getting to move the Raiders from Oakland, and to rebuild them in an image I prefer more. I will try to add as much storyline filler as possible, and hopefully it turns out alright. I will be using Yabanci’s real NFL rosters to start this.

I am going to try to make it somewhat pretty with graphics, but it probably will still be very plain...I would love to do something like Grid Iron did for his dynasties, but I do not have the graphic talent to do so...

Oh, and I really do not have any hate or bias against the city of Oakland…just the Raiders!

So, sit back and enjoy, and if you decide to read, please feel free to offer your advice, opinions, etc.

Thanks!

Loyal fan of the Edmonton Oilers and Philadelphia Eagles.

Last edited by Blade : 10-07-2005 at 07:38 PM.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote