View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 09:49 AM   #4021
USFLTecmo
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I hate to bring this up, but...

...village decision to kill USFL instead of clap, the decision I said was one of the stupidest I have ever seen a village go, was, as it turned out, probably the most "important" decision for the wolves in the game.

Well, that and clap announcing his bribe price.

FWIW, I was bribeable at $1500.

I'm hosting a visitor this week, so I don't have much time to read through the comments, but I would have gladly revealed much earlier had anyone that voted for me in the last 10 minutes told me they were suspicious of me earlier. I figured I was pretty well safe at that point, given it was a clap runaway. I don't get why it swung so fast towards me when clap had NOTHING that cleared him, and I had both the arrest (which, yes, could have been wolf/wolf, but IIRC, none of them were) and the "I have a role, it's called this" out there. Those with doubt should have asked earlier instead of jumping on the train. The reason I didn't want to out my ability was that it was rather worthless. I wasn't going to be using it unless we had a decent target, and I actually lacked the ability to use it after night one anyway, because all conditions were met. I figured the term "union firebrand" would make the wolves wonder just enough so that they'd go after me at night, sparing us a better role, or a better player, for that matter. What's worse, is that unless clap was converted by then, it was all Labor going after me. So much for making my death worthwhile.

The only game-related thing I'd have liked to see changed was the ending. It was like a shootout at a hockey game. Technically, part of the same construct, but it wasn't WW any more in any way, shape, or form. Other than that, I liked the game setup, even though I was concerned, like others, that a lot was predetermined. I'm satisfied now that it wasn't that way.