View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 12:48 PM   #667
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post
That's Birmingham AL, right? If so, as per google maps, that's about a couple hours of driving, maybe a bit more by bus, right? Looks like Quebec to Montreal for us...

are they taken in charge by the team or are they on their own in terms of meals and such?

So far, the couple times Matthew has had to travel, wether we attend the meet or not, he travels with the team by bus and they stay at one hotel and all eat together at the hotel. We are charged one global fee for the meet, hotel stay and the meals and we only have to provide him breakfasts for the 2-3 days he's out there and they usually grab a Subway sub on their way back home to eat in the bus (included in the fee).

So the way your team handles it is about the same as ours. 1 fee for the weekend, we just send money for snacks and any extra drinks they might want. Everything else is covered (I think they stay somewhere with a free breakfast)

Quote:
Let me know if you're interested in times and I'll find a couple minutes to post them...

Always interested in information. And congrats to Matthew on the bronze medal!!!

Last edited by Breeze : 11-05-2015 at 12:49 PM.
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote