I take 8, including all of the ones I need to – Rostov, Yaroslavl which have forts and were developed, their capital of Galich, the copper mines of Viatka, etc
I spend around 350 ADM to core them
South of my holdings in the southeast beneath Oka, Tula and Pronsk, this Mishar culture group of people have 7 development, Steppes, livestock, and a church here
– The last major prize Muscovy had. Copper mines west of Perm the nation, north of us at Kazan, Glazov and Ishkar. 15 dev, Muscovite, woods, and south of our new holding in Ust-Vym
Total throw-in. Just captured by Muscovy from Perm about a few months before we took it. Forest, fur, church, 3 dev. East of Novgorod. Uralic people here.
– The former capital of the nation, 11 dev, grasslands, Muscovite, farm estate, workshop, church all here, grain farmers. Connects our holdings in Yaroslavl to Yuripev
– Former capital. Grassland, livestock, 16 dev, workshop, level 2 castle, Muscovite. Connects Rostov to Kostroma
– Cloth is made here in the woods, 9 dev, Muscovite, in the center of the area that connects Yaroslavl, Galich and Vologda
– Former capital of Muscovy. Salt, woods, 13 dev. North of NN, south of Kostroma
– Iron mines here in this forest that connect our two holdings in Beloozero to Kostroma
These are all of the remaining good places in Muscovy. The next war likely ends them.
There you are!