View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 08:00 PM   #8
SlyBelle1
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by APC View Post
I'm thinking about giving the 2015 version of this game a shot. It looks intriguing.

But how much control do you really have over your golfer? Can you take a decent player and make him good to great if you strategize right? Or do guys mostly perform to how they did during that particular season?

You have a lot of control over your golfer during a round of golf....you make all the decisions as far as your golf shot setup (club, aiming, type, shape, etc.), but of course you have to play the strengths of the golfer your playing. Don't expect to be a long hitter if the golfer your using isn't known for it. Each golfer is based on ratings so they will normally play within that range so its not realistic to take the worse golfer and expect them to win consistently with you controlling them, unless you just happen to call the perfect golf shots and get a lot of luck. But just because you don't win all the time, doesn't mean it can't be still fun with a lower ability golfer. Its still fun and challenging to see if you can do better than real life. If you play with the top talent on the tour, you certainly will have a better chance of success.

As I always say, the company offers a 30 day money back guarantee....really no risk to try it and if doesn't work out, return it....although I think you will enjoy it.
SlyBelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote