View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 10:37 AM   #297
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
What do people think about sharing information about the characters we interact with? I think generally we don't share info, and I think generally that probably helps the wolves more than anybody else. I know, for example, when I ran Vegas Baby that some info about what the characters did would have helped the village out a lot. But games like this tend to encourage people to play individually.

OOC: I think this is a very smart idea. For those who weren't there for the Vegas game, people had to buy services like BG / seer etc. There were frequently times when a service was bought for diddily because of the lack of coordination. We already know the wolves will coordinate their attacks / interactions, seems like a good idea for us to do as well so we don't have (as q guess) 13/16 players going for the same character. That said, I won't reveal my intentions unless others agree because I doubt the rest of the folks will go along with this. Think about it though, I think Autumn is right on the money with his thoughts. /OOC
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote