View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 11:38 PM   #23
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I suppose I could admit to a few decent skills that work well for me, but what works best really depends on my role.

For instance, I don't think I am a good roled villager, for the most part. I don't take in the ramifications of it too well, or always make the best play. I also don't spot clues well; it's just too hard for me to do that, given my usual time constraints and my impatience to "catch up".

But I am a very good plain villager, mostly because I am very good with information analysis and with making educated guesses based on that.

But I think the skill I am truly best at is being nameless, and that helps me tons as a wolf. Countless times, people say they can't get an accurate vibe on me (or any vibe at all), and that I am generally slippery to lynch, for whatever reason. I don't know that I can point to one thing I do that causes this; I just note that it seems to be the case, with how often I slip later into games as a wolf (and also often as a roled villager--wolves also seem to have a problem pinning me down at times).

Incidentally, this is why, if I am ever playing against "me", I am scanning me first if I have the option.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote