Thread: DraftAnalyzer7
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 11:18 PM   #70
aston217
College Prospect

I sort it by grade or combine mostly since bars can be awful misleading, unless supported by combines. Then I go through and press 'D' to remove players I'm not interested in (it marks them as drafted) and 'M' on the more intriguing looking prospects. This way when the draft unfolds I can keep tabs on who's there to consider for the pick.

That's all it is -- if it's SP, you do the draft in game as normal. DA's just a helper utility to help you see the class. If it's MP, you'll make your picks through an online draft utility. If you haven't tried MP, you should get in on a league!

Greg, that's really weird. I get the same error

Code:
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key) at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at DraftAnalyzer.DraftAnalyzerForm.DisplayPlayerData(Int32 i) at DraftAnalyzer.DraftAnalyzerForm.DisplayPlayerData() at DraftAnalyzer.DraftAnalyzerForm.loadDraftListToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

For either option, trying to load a .draft file, or trying to load from existing league data. I'm on Windows 7 if that helps.

aston217 is offline   Reply With Quote