View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 07:28 PM   #86
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
MLS fans have known about this for a while. And especially after MLS Cup. It was big news when we saw who was protected and who wasn't (revealed on Saturday)

MLS just isn't really all that covered well by ESPN or Fox.

Hell the draft is only broadcast on MLSsoccer.com for a reason.

And generally speaking a lot of these players won't be the core of the new teams either (or even start that much).

What about those fans who are just getting into MLS as fans of Inter Miami CF or Nashville SC?

I chose those two networks as those are the two places I go to see MLS. I was not expecting them to broadcast the draft. I was surprised of no mention at all from a network partner.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote