View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 06:43 AM   #73
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

8 Oct – I am surrounding Majaphit with navies in every space and four armies. They have 14k troops, I have 59k around the nation. They have 9 ships. I have more than double that in each navy.

12 Nov – I declare war for Majaphit’s capital of Demak

28 Dec – We take a minor province

2 Jan, 1567 – I take Bali

4 Jan – I defeat their main army

16 Mar – After chasing them I rout their army

26 Mar – Demak falls

1 Apr – Natal is Grain

15 Apr – Another minor is ours

19 Apr – And another

28 Apr – Another
19 June – We take Surabaya

1 July – We take the last holding

13 July – We defeat their navy

Here’s the peace treaty I’m looking at:

This leaves them the island of Bali and two holdings on the island of Java. We get the good stuff. And Madura, which is crappy, but I had the warscore left to do so.

Let’s do it. All of these are Hindu, 75% autonomy, ports, tropical, and Javanese culture

I have ordered cores:

Madura – Island off the coast, 5 development, coastline, strait to Surabaya, has Shipyard and Workshop, tropical wood, makes 0.05.

Kendal – next to Sunda, westernmost of those we took. Grasslands, Naval Supplies, 14 development, no buildings, 0.02 made here.

Demak – Next down the line in Demak, the target of my war. Grasslands, 19 development, Cotton is grown here, big three and Ship Yard are here. 0.29 made here monthly.

Surabaya – The most valuable of the places we just took. 31 development, Grasslands, Cotton, big three, Shipyard, Regimental Camp. 0.42 made here.

Kediri - On the south coast by Majaphit is Kediri, jungle, fish, Shipyard, temple, 6 development, 0.07 made here

Blambangan – The final of our new captures is this little old thang. Jungle, 22 development, Cotton, big three, Regimental Camp, 0.38 made here

You can see the three Cotton holdings are interesting and very well developed.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote