Thread: 2019 MLB Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 07:01 AM   #381
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
Reading the ongoing story about the beat writer saying "See you tomorrow" to the manager, and him getting all bent out of shape, then the PLAYERS going after the writer, THEN the terrible apologies has been entertainment enough.

Maybe the manager should worry about his bullpen management instead of what the media is saying.

Is the manager to blame for the bullpen management? Honest question. IF the GM has significant input as to when pitchers should be in the game or not, I don't know if the manager actually has the control of bullpen decisions that they used. I don't know.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote