View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 08:29 AM   #453
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
All this talk of two elite guards...it is a possibility...anything is possible in this game.

We /know/ there is one pharoah.
We /know/ there is one, at least one, elite guard.
We /know/ there are multiple baddies, at least one is a boss, and a few underlings (4 or 5)
We /know/ there is one, at least one, seer.

These are the things we know...we know the ruling class lost a member due to the lynch.

These are the absolutes, along with no deaths last night. Perhaps a conversion?

This game is going to be more interesting because the baddies don't know each other, which means we can buy some time until we can find them, but like sands in the hourglass, or the Sahara for that matter, we're running out of time.

I am guessing last night there wasn't a conversion. Who would they convert if they do not even know who the other bad guys are? My guess is just like we have the day time to discuss who is or is not on our side, they must have some mechanism for building their circle of trust too.

My guess is they spent last night to start working on their circle of trust instead of blindly killing anyone.

So far from what I can tell in this game, the fireworks are all going to start on day 3. Several roles don't get to do certain things till day 3, and it will take a few days for the bad guys to figure out who each other are.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote