View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 08:29 PM   #348
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

The day immediatley after the discovery of a Chaos presence in your midst became a frantic swirl of accusations and airing of suspicion. Finally the conucil members seemed to have settled on two candidates, RealDeal who had claimed to be invulnerable to the Chaos at night and bulletsponge, who's sinister title placed fear into the hearts of others almost as much as his questionable iconography caused irritance. Eventually, after much late switching of sides it became clear that those who favoured the execution of RealDeal held sway in the council. RealDeal protested that it was in everyone's interest that he declared his power openly, but the others chastised him alternatley calling him foolish or worse, a traitor to the Emperor.

After a short verbal struggle, Fouts read out the chilling words. "The High Lords of Terra have hereby senteced you, RealDeal to exectution on suspicion of conspring against the Emperor. You will be executed summarily. What are your last words, recreant?" RealDeal bowed his head, uttered a short prayer to the Emperor before kneeling, placing his head on the block. "I merely wish to be remembered for my always true to srvice to the Emperor. I have served him faithfully in my life, and hope that you will all acknowledge as I serve him in death." And with that, the gruesome execution wielded his power axe, neatly splicing RealDeal's head from body, the energy blade instantaneously searing the wound shut.

Minions of the council rushed forward and grasped a chunk of the corpse, handing it nervously to first GoldenEagle, then SirFozzie. After a brief exaination followed by a shake of the head from the former, SirFozzie cut a section of the flesh and inserted a small electronic device before announcing that his genome structure was incredibly complex and advanced, but none more so than any other Space Marine he had previously analysed.

The hall fell silent. Today a valiant warrior for the Emperor had fallen not in battle, but at the hands of pencil pushers and empty symbols. Hopefully his death will not be in vain.

Night 1 has begun. All night actions due to me by 9AM EST. The night will not be processed before the deadline.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote