View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 11:33 PM   #194
Izulde
Head Coach

rjolley: The TPB/DDS:PB series is probably the most addicting text-sim series ever for me. Can't explain why, it just is. Glad to hear you're still enjoying it.

boberot: Thanks. I'd forgotten until I was scanning over it that the Mavericks made the Finals last year and that we'd gotten swept by them. I think it goes to show just how much we improved that we were able to take Dallas to 7 games. Also, at this point, I'm about ready to say that Jonte Jones is this generation's Shaq in terms of dominance.

Autumn: Excellent points and although I didn't mention it, Yeaton had some minor injuries in the playoffs that I think impacted his play a little bit, in addition to having quality defenders covering him in both series. I know he's capable of more; it just remains to be seen if he can finally break through that ceiling over the course of the next several seasons. I do think we'll be in very good shape next year as I think Patrick Pastner is a better player at SF overall than Vince Carter, who we're obviously not going to re-sign.

I'd say I feel sorry for the Knicks, but I don't. I -do- feel sorry for Knicks fans, though. I'm sure they're looking at the success we're having here in Denver and thinking the What If game to themselves.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote