View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 06:16 AM   #420
Beast
n00b

First, Prelate Mimic, I thank you for your faith in me. I would certainly aqueisced to accompany those attempting to detain the telepath with a simple request on your account, but as I was not in a physical position to respond, I happily and respectfully followed your directive [ooc] i went to bed[/ooc]

However, due to causes that we are unable to specify at this time, the mission was unsuccessful.

We were met not only by a psionic force that was powerful enough to overwhelm my somewhat substantial skills at aeronautical flight prior to reaching our destination, but upon alighting through the assistance of Magneto, without whom I can only imagine we would have perished, we were also assaulted by a force of humanoids.

I refer to them as humanoinds, as opposed to humans, as they were bipedal primates of the Homo Sapien species. "Were" is the operative term in that statment, as whatever humanity they once possessed had been stripped away, along with their eyes. They assaulted our position relentlessly and without regard for their own safety. It is unknown at this time who or what was in control of these creatures. It is known that they prevented us from reaching our goal.
Beast is offline   Reply With Quote