View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 08:28 AM   #435
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorX View Post
Well that is a shame. I think that what we have learned from this is what I feared - that our groups to accomplish missions may have to be larger, although that does open up the risk of sabotage of course, until we can clear more people.

I am not necessarily sure that larger is better. Throwing more people at a mission would provide more energy, but it also keep people away from doing other various functions that they might be better served at. We know there are ways to get bonuses with things such as missions. Instead of throwing more people at the issue, lets try to be better prepared and more organized instead. If people are not joining teams for likeminded interest, why are they joining teams?

Perhaps we should focus on having teams going out on an away mission together, and utilize that bonus. That would leave other members to use their abilities or powers in other useful manners.

I am having a second consideration regarding the Galactus mission currently as lack of preperation I feel will lead us to the same result here as well. I am wondering if we do not receive the group preperation prior to departing that is required, if it would be better to withdraw from it, and focus my energy elsewhere for today to perhaps research a tool that might be useful in future missions instead.

My belief is preperation is more important than numbers on these missions.
Mr.Fantastic is offline   Reply With Quote