View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 10:09 AM   #458
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Just referencing again my thoughts from the Day One vote on EF.

EF was one of the two primary vote targets. We have the theory that the wolves will have split up some. We know the voters on Danny were all villagers. The only other player who didn't vote on either Autumn or EF was jeff61.

My stance has been that jeff61 is a villager. That's the vibe I have gotten off of him. And if saldana is indeed a wolf, then jeff also looks better because he was the one who introduced saldana to the voting process on Day 2, and he never switched.

If jeff is a villager, then our remaining wolves (whether two or three) probably split between Autumn and EF, on the wolf vote split theory for Day One.

EF was voted for by myself, saldana, hoops and Danny. sal is the only one without any clearance at all, and that's why I targeted him the other day.

The wrench is that one of the other three (including EF) could be the cunning, and maybe be our wolf in the vote. So then sal could be innocent after all. Plus, I had suspected PF based on his late vote on Day 2 for ntn that looked like it was setting up to save saldana, but we now know PF is good. Which means that the three votes to save sal came from PF, sal himself (self def) and Lathum, and two of them are confirmed good guys. So there was no clear wolf push to save sal. That could mean the wolves didn't want to risk it. Or it could be there are only two of them, so what push coul dbe made? Or, of course, it could mean sal is innocent.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote