View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 10:20 AM   #461
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
The wrench is that one of the other three (including EF) could be the cunning, and maybe be our wolf in the vote. So then sal could be innocent after all. Plus, I had suspected PF based on his late vote on Day 2 for ntn that looked like it was setting up to save saldana, but we now know PF is good. Which means that the three votes to save sal came from PF, sal himself (self def) and Lathum, and two of them are confirmed good guys. So there was no clear wolf push to save sal. That could mean the wolves didn't want to risk it. Or it could be there are only two of them, so what push coul dbe made? Or, of course, it could mean sal is innocent.

This is where I'm still struggling, CR. I'm trying to play with the idea that we don't go hunting for the cunning wolf, but it sure is in my thoughts as they relate to EF. Escaping pressure 3 times, revealing a role that is dubious to be in the game, being "saved" last night by a very questionable group ...

I've typed, and then erased, analysis a couple of times that drifted into this territory.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote