View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 01:51 PM   #488
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
We now have four separate groups to consider:

1. EagleFan-- the scanned player with the most erratic behavior; claimed Marine role
2. hoops and Danny-- scanned players with normal behavior

NOTE: Only one wolf could come from the above group. We find one, the other two are cleared.

3. saldana, J23-- the uncleared players, both with possibly suspicious votes/moves/circumstances (sal )
4. DV/jeff61-- Claimed the lovers role

Believe it or not, after all of yesterday's stuff with sal, I am actually leaning to believing him now as a villager. Again, it mostly comes down to vibe, but I hope this time sal won't get his back up about that.

If sal is innocent, I am thinking EF is the cunning, with all villagers on EF on Day One. That makes the Day One vote even more interesting (and the Day Two vote less interesting). It also makes Day Three's deadline switches seem interesting.

I believe we may only have two wolves left. If so, if we find one outside of jeff/DV, we would have to believe their reveal is true. FTR, in a meta-gamey way, I put a little more faith that The Jackal will include Silk Spectre & Night Owl characters in his game, as those are major characters. EF's role choice seems less consequential and not as major.

DAMNIT CHIEF!!! how dare you put me on your list again...oh...wait a sec...nevermind.

in all seriousness, i am virtually certain EF is the cunning, and i dont know what to make of the newly claimed lovers...again, the wolves know what is not in the game, so they can claim whatever they want with impunity.

vote EF
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote